Price includes admission to the Quadrophenia Collection.
- Adults: £10.00
- Senior Citizens: £9.00
- Children (Children 3 years - 18 years ): £9.00
Children under 3's - FREE
- If you're 100 years young then admission is FREE!
Due to the graphic and explicit images and exhibits throughout, this Museum is not suitable for children and as such, our prices reflect this.
- 2nd April 2022 to end of OCTOBER.
- IMPORTANT!!! Please note that we're only open from Thursdays to Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
(All other times - solely at owner’s discretion!!!)
When are our doors open and when they're slammed shut!
- Day visits are from 10am to 5pm (last entry 3.45pm)
Occasionally special Corporate, Mystery Tours and Evening Visits for groups of 20 or more can be arranged, but only by kind permission from The Jailer (He’s only a little scary!).
Schools and College visits are also welcome, but must be under strict supervision, as The Jailer has been known to lock trouble makers in the spare cells if compromised!
- How do you get here (if you really feel you have to!)